- 4 salmon portions skin-on
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Season salmon portions with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add in olive oil and heat 30 seconds.
- Place salmon portions into the skillet, starting with the skin side up. Sear 3 to 4 minutes, then flip over and sear the other side 3 more minutes.
- Move salmon to one side of the pan. Pour lemon juice into empty area of skillet and in garlic cloves and saute 60 seconds.
- Spoon garlic lemon juice over salmon and cook until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle fresh dill on top of salmon portions and serve immediately. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.