Recipe posted by-CHLOE FOLENA from Shifted member Kayla Bandel
Chicken Baked Potato Soup recipe
*1 chicken breast, butterflied and diced
*2 1/2 Yukon potatoes diced
*1 carrot pealed and large cut
*3 cups low sodium veggie broth
*1 can corn
*2 tbsp fresh parsley
*2 tbsp butter
*Seasoning: onion salt, garlic powder, fresh ground pepper, cayenne
*Garnish with: green onion, sour cream and Mexican Blend cheese optional
- In large pot, put together potatoes, carrot, chicken and seasonings in with butter.
- Brown meat and veggies, then add in broth. 10 minutes in add fresh parsley.
- Boil until chicken and potatoes fully cooked.
- Then take emulsifier to blend up in creamy soup Iike consistency. Add in can of corn and stir and serve.
- Top with garnish of choice, nice add might be bacon as well.