* 2 large apples, halved
* 2 tbsp butter, melted
* 2 tbsp bowl sugar, unpacked
* 2 tbsp all purpose or gluten free flour
* 4 tbsp quick oats
* pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut apples in half and remove core and seeds with a small paring knife or spoon
- In a bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, flour, oats, and cinnamon. Soon on top of apple halves and sprinkle with more cinnamon.
- Put on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream if desired.