Recipe by-CHLOE FOLENA
Looking for a simple but flavorful meal for your next dinner? Here’s a recipe that’s super versatile and really yummy!
Green Curry (serves 2) :
*6-8 oz of shrimp or protein of your choice (chicken and tofu work well with this recipe)
*2 tbsp any brand (I like Thai Kitchen) green curry paste
*1/2 white onion
*2 handfulls snap peas
*1 green bell pepper
*I red bell pepper
*1 head cauliflower florets
*1 tbsp coconut oil
*1 cup coconut milk
~Along with any type of protein, you could also pick any vegetables you’d like for this dish. Bok choy, spinach, mushrooms, carrots, baby corn, etc.
- Melt oil in a pan and cook the shrimp (or your preferred choice of protein) through, adding a little salt and pepper if you’d like. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion and curry paste to pan; mix thoroughly. Add all of the vegetables and cook them to desired softness.
- Pour coconut milk over veggies and stir the shrimp back in.
- Let the mixture bubble for few minutes then remove from heat and add lime juice.
- Serve over a bed of rice, asian style noodles, or by itself! Have fun with it!