Recipe Posted by CHLOE FOLENA from Lauren Roth
This is for all those taco Tuesday lovers!
*Some weeks we mix up which protein we use, but for this we did chicken!
- Sauté (about 1/2 tbps avocado oil) some veggies, we used bell peppers and red onion.
- Then cook the chicken, we use 1/2 tablespoon of avocado oil to sauté it!
- Chop up some crunchy romaine, sometimes we add black beans or corn!
- Cut some cherry tomatoes, cilantro, and lime!
- Throw it all in a bowl and boom! Taco salad!! Try Trader Joe’s new item of the week, jalapeño sauce, which was way to hot for me!